BEIJING: The authorities in China say two after-shocks have destroyed more than four hundred and twenty thousand houses. At least sixty people were injured, some critically. Earlier, eighty thousand people were evacuated from their homes in Sichuan province because of fears of a large dam formed by earthquake debris could burst and flood the nearby villages. Meanwhile, twenty-three people have been killed due to torrential rain in southern China.
- Yaqoob Lauds ERRA’s reconstruction process
- ERRA makes Rs. 95 millions bogus payments
- ERRA on top in reconstruction sector in world: Akram
- Third anniversary of October quake today
- Severe earthquake tremors in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Jhelum
- Moderate quake felt in Pakistan capital, no damage
- Quake tremors felt in upper Pakistan
- Troops gradually move out of quake affected areas
- Earthquake May Lead to New Future for Private Civic Groups, Charities in China
- Uk to help 1000 Businesses re-establish in EarthQuake Zone
- john: I wish to express my sympathy to the Chinese govt. and peopl...
- Khuram: Life should go on...! Crisis may come and go....