ISLAMABAD: The death toll from the recent devastating earthquake in China has now risen to over sixty-five thousand. Officials’ sources in Beijing said the death toll could surpass eighty thousand as twenty-three thousand people are still missing. About three hundred thousand homes were destroyed in a powerful aftershock that hit Sichuan Province two weeks ago.
- Yaqoob Lauds ERRA’s reconstruction process
- ERRA makes Rs. 95 millions bogus payments
- ERRA on top in reconstruction sector in world: Akram
- Third anniversary of October quake today
- Severe earthquake tremors in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Jhelum
- Moderate quake felt in Pakistan capital, no damage
- Quake tremors felt in upper Pakistan
- Troops gradually move out of quake affected areas
- Earthquake May Lead to New Future for Private Civic Groups, Charities in China
- Uk to help 1000 Businesses re-establish in EarthQuake Zone
- john: I wish to express my sympathy to the Chinese govt. and peopl...
- Khuram: Life should go on...! Crisis may come and go....