ISLAMABAD: A C-130 loaded with medicines and medical equipments along with twenty-eight doctors and para-medics left for China this morning. Minister for Information Sherry Rehman saw off the plane along with the Chinese Ambassador here. This was fourth relief consignment of the earthquake victims for China. Pakistan has already sent twenty-one thousand tents and other relief goods for the victims. Talking to media Sherry Rehman said Pakistan stands with the people and government of China in this difficult time and would provide all possible support to China to overcome the crisis. The Chinese Ambassador in his remarks expressed gratitude to the Pakistan Government for its timely help for the earthquake victims and appreciated Pakistan’s good will gesture to help China in this difficult time.
- Yaqoob Lauds ERRA’s reconstruction process
- ERRA makes Rs. 95 millions bogus payments
- ERRA on top in reconstruction sector in world: Akram
- Third anniversary of October quake today
- Severe earthquake tremors in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Jhelum
- Moderate quake felt in Pakistan capital, no damage
- Quake tremors felt in upper Pakistan
- Troops gradually move out of quake affected areas
- Earthquake May Lead to New Future for Private Civic Groups, Charities in China
- Uk to help 1000 Businesses re-establish in EarthQuake Zone
- john: I wish to express my sympathy to the Chinese govt. and peopl...
- Khuram: Life should go on...! Crisis may come and go....