ISLAMABAD: On the instructions of the federal government, National Disaster Management Authority has arranged to dispatch two C-130 flights containing relief goods for earthquake affected people of China. The relief goods would include tents, blankets, plastic mats, medicines and mineral water. The relief goods carrying flights will depart for China early in the morning on Friday, 16th of May. Senior officials of National Disaster Management Authority of Prime Minister’s Secretariat, the Cabinet Division, Foreign Office and Chinese Embassy will see off the flights in a simple ceremony. The President and the Prime Minister of Pakistan have already visited Chinese Embassy in Islamabad to express condolence and solidarity with the affected families and Chinese government.
- Yaqoob Lauds ERRA’s reconstruction process
- ERRA makes Rs. 95 millions bogus payments
- ERRA on top in reconstruction sector in world: Akram
- Third anniversary of October quake today
- Severe earthquake tremors in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Jhelum
- Moderate quake felt in Pakistan capital, no damage
- Quake tremors felt in upper Pakistan
- Troops gradually move out of quake affected areas
- Earthquake May Lead to New Future for Private Civic Groups, Charities in China
- Uk to help 1000 Businesses re-establish in EarthQuake Zone
- john: I wish to express my sympathy to the Chinese govt. and peopl...
- Khuram: Life should go on...! Crisis may come and go....