PESHAWAR: A medium scale earthquake jolted, Islamabad, Peshawar and northwestern Pakistan. The quake measured a 5.2 magnitude and occurred at 8:04 a.m. on Friday. It was originated from mountain range of Koh Hindu Kush, 300killometer away from Peshawar. According to Seismological Network of Pakistan Meteorological Department Peshawar its magnitude on international Richter scale was 5.2 and its epicenter lay about three hundred kilometers North of Peshawar in Hindukush Range.
- Yaqoob Lauds ERRA’s reconstruction process
- ERRA makes Rs. 95 millions bogus payments
- ERRA on top in reconstruction sector in world: Akram
- Third anniversary of October quake today
- Severe earthquake tremors in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Jhelum
- Moderate quake felt in Pakistan capital, no damage
- Quake tremors felt in upper Pakistan
- Troops gradually move out of quake affected areas
- Earthquake May Lead to New Future for Private Civic Groups, Charities in China
- Uk to help 1000 Businesses re-establish in EarthQuake Zone
- john: I wish to express my sympathy to the Chinese govt. and peopl...
- Khuram: Life should go on...! Crisis may come and go....