ISLAMABAD: Chairman Senate, Mr. Mohammadmian Soomro has expressed deep sense of sorrow and grief over the loss of thousands of precious human lives as a result of the devastating earthquake that hit the Sichuan province of China. In a message of condolence to Chairperson Chinese Peoples Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), the Senate Chairman, Mr. Mohammedmian Soomro said that he, his colleagues in the Senate and the people of Pakistan as ever before stand shoulder to shoulder with their Chinese brothers in this hours of trial and distress and fully share their grief. He expressed confidence that the people of China would overcome this adversity boldly adding that our sympathies are with the bereaved families and the victims of the natural calamity.
- Yaqoob Lauds ERRA’s reconstruction process
- ERRA makes Rs. 95 millions bogus payments
- ERRA on top in reconstruction sector in world: Akram
- Third anniversary of October quake today
- Severe earthquake tremors in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Jhelum
- Moderate quake felt in Pakistan capital, no damage
- Quake tremors felt in upper Pakistan
- Troops gradually move out of quake affected areas
- Earthquake May Lead to New Future for Private Civic Groups, Charities in China
- Uk to help 1000 Businesses re-establish in EarthQuake Zone
- john: I wish to express my sympathy to the Chinese govt. and peopl...
- Khuram: Life should go on...! Crisis may come and go....