BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) — A strong earthquake has shaken Colombia’s capital, killing three people and injuring eight. The U.S. Geological Survey says the 5.6-magnitude quake started around 2:20 p.m. Saturday (1900 GMT) afternoon and lasted for 40 seconds. The quake was centered about 33 miles (54 kilometers) southeast of Bogota. Colombian Interior Minister Carlos Holguin confirmed that three people were killed and eight injured. Phone systems were down briefly. US NEWS
- Yaqoob Lauds ERRA’s reconstruction process
- ERRA makes Rs. 95 millions bogus payments
- ERRA on top in reconstruction sector in world: Akram
- Third anniversary of October quake today
- Severe earthquake tremors in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Jhelum
- Moderate quake felt in Pakistan capital, no damage
- Quake tremors felt in upper Pakistan
- Troops gradually move out of quake affected areas
- Earthquake May Lead to New Future for Private Civic Groups, Charities in China
- Uk to help 1000 Businesses re-establish in EarthQuake Zone
- john: I wish to express my sympathy to the Chinese govt. and peopl...
- Khuram: Life should go on...! Crisis may come and go....